Tasty Masthi

  • Home
  • Recipe
    • Kitchen Recipe
    • Snacks Recipe
    • Babies Recipe
  • Remedies
    • Ayurvedic
      • Body Treatments
      • Hair Treatments
      • Skin Treatments
  • Featured
  • Health
    • Childcare
    • Doctors
  • About Me

Thursday, 26 January 2017

Eggless cornflakes cookies without oven

I am here with another baking recipe without oven,this time it's cornflakes cookies. Sounds good right? I love baking varieties of cookies. Always love to  experimenting many cookies recipe.


Here you need only few ingredients and also no need oven so anyone can give this a try and addict to homemade cookies.

Hope you'll love it and give it a try also share your experience with me. Feel free to comment.

Preparation time:10minutes.
Cooking time:10-12minutes per batch
Makes:15

Ingredients:
Cornflakes 1/2cup+1/4cup
All purpose flour/Maida 1cup
Ghee/butter 1/4cup (at room temperature)
Sugar 1/2cup(powdered)
Baking powder 1/4teaspoon
Salt 1/4teaspoon
Vanilla essence 1/2teaspoon

Method:

Take cornflakes in a blender and powder it coarsely. Set aside.
Take ghee,powdered sugar and vanilla essence in a mixing bowl and whisk it until stiff and fluffy. Add in flour and 1/2cup powdered cornflakes and mix it well and form a dough.
Preheat the pressure cooker (click here for more details).
Take a small ball of dough and roll it in your palm and flatten it.
Take remaining crushed cornflakes in a plate.
Roll the flattened cookie dough in crushed cornflakes. Place this in a greased pan.
Bake this in a pressure cooker for 10-12minutes or till the base of cookies turns golden brown.
Allow it to cool. Have a great evening snack.

Stepwise pictures:

Take cornflakes in a blender and powder it coarsely. Set aside.
Take ghee in a mixing bowl.
Add in powdered sugar. I added regular sugar and it was time consuming to dissolve it.
Add in vanilla essence.
Whisk it well till sugar gets dissolved.
Add in flour and 1/2cup of powdered cornflakes.
Mix it well and form a dough.
Preheat the pressure cooker for 10 minutes in high flame(click here for more details).
Take a small dough and roll it into a ball by using your palm and flatten it.
Take 1/4cup of powdered cornflakes in a plate. Roll the flattened cookie dough in crushed cornflakes and place it in a greased pan or plate.
Bake it in low flame for 10-12 minutes or till the base of cookies turns golden brown.
Stay tuned for upcoming recipes. Bye bye.
Sindhuraj at 17:59:00
Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

Popular Posts

  • Dry fruits powder for babies/Nuts powder for babies
    I am here with weight gaining/immunity development powder for babies.   If you already introduced all the nuts separately in your baby...
  • Muskmelon milk shake / Mulampazham milk shake
    Hey this is my first post, feeling tensed but happy. Cooking is my passion. I love to cook varieties of foods. I am here to share my favou...
  • How to clean banana flower/vazhai poo
    Hey folks today I made vazhaipoo vadai for evening snacks. Cleaning vazhaipoo is easy but many of my friends doesn't know how to use it...
  • Instant khoya/mawa using milk powder
    Hi friends I was too lazy to post recipes these days because I don't have time to post as diwali is next made lots of sweets and savou...
  • Rava idli/Sooji idli
    Today's recipe is Rava idli. The most common food made with Rava is either umpa or kichidi. This is one of the alternate idea to cook ...
  • Vella seedai
    Hey guys I am here with my favourite recipe. During my childhood I used to buy this often. This seedai will be packed in thick plastic co...
  • Simple Fish gravy/Nei meen kuzhambu
    I am not big fan of fish but used to make this gravy often because this is my keeper recipe. Also can make it quickly. This doesn't...
  • Wheat jaggery cake
    Hi friends, Now a days Iam too lazy...so didn't post any recipes few days. Finally i get into mood for baking a cake that too i made j...
  • Eggless Whole wheat Banana muffins along a giveaway contest
    This is my 100th post!!! First of all I want to thank all of you to make this blog to reach a small milestone. Special thanks to my famil...
  • Pizza without yeast and without oven
    Hey friends,today's recipe is PIZZA that too WITHOUT YEAST and WITHOUT OVEN. When I saw this recipe while surfing net got into action ...

Advertising

Copyright ©2016 Tasty Masthi