Tasty Masthi

  • Home
  • Recipe
    • Kitchen Recipe
    • Snacks Recipe
    • Babies Recipe
  • Remedies
    • Ayurvedic
      • Body Treatments
      • Hair Treatments
      • Skin Treatments
  • Featured
  • Health
    • Childcare
    • Doctors
  • About Me

Give Away Contest!!!!

Give Away Contest!!!!

Thursday, 24 December 2015

Treatment for lip cracks

 Sindhuraj     15:19:00     Home Ayurveda, Skin treatment     No comments   

During monsoon season the lips are get very dry due to dehydration. So drink lot of water at that time. This lip crack is happened when you  drink little amount of water. Here I give some remedies for you.

Remedies:

* Apply ghee in the affected areas twice a day which helps you to rectify it.

* Apply butter in the affected areas thrice a day.

* honey mixed with rose water can be apply for this during day time.

* Cucumber juice can be apply for this cracks

* Tomato juice also helps to rectify this cracks by applying in lips.

  • Share This:  
  •  Facebook
  •  Twitter
  •  Google+
  •  Stumble
  •  Digg
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Socialize

Popular Posts

  • Dry fruits ladoos and dry fruits milkshake/Evening snacks 2
    Here is my daughter's another healthy evening snacks. Thanks for each and every person without you I can't reach this step. once a...
  • Simple Fish gravy/Nei meen kuzhambu
    I am not big fan of fish but used to make this gravy often because this is my keeper recipe. Also can make it quickly. This doesn't...
  • Dal veggie soup for kids
    As winter arrives I started giving soups in evening for my daughter. Yesterday evening I gave dal veggie soup dhe loved it so want to shar...
  • Choco ragi milkshake recipe/chocolate finger millet milkshake
    Hey this is my first post of this year. My new year resolution is to be active and to overcome my laziness. Hope I'll do it and post ...
  • Instant khoya/mawa using milk powder
    Hi friends I was too lazy to post recipes these days because I don't have time to post as diwali is next made lots of sweets and savou...
  • Watermelon juice with pulp
    Summer arrived...Keep hydrated by having more liquids. Here I started making many juices and milkshakes. So stay tuned for more juice reci...
  • Vathal kuzhambu recipe with its health benefits of ayurveda.(Turkey berry Recipe)
    Sundakkai   vathal   kuzhambu   – is a tasty side dish for rice.   Turkey berry  is called as sundakkai   in Tamil and  Chundanga   in M...
  • Sesame ladoos/Ellu urundai
    Hi friends sesame ladoos are health packed snacks. As both sesame seeds and jaggery are very healthy contains lots of nutrients in it. It...
  • Eggless cornflakes cookies without oven
    I am here with another baking recipe without oven,this time it's cornflakes cookies. Sounds good right? I love baking varieties of co...
  • Instant rice cerelac/Rice flakes cerelac for babies
    Hey readers as my last post was about babies many moms requested me for more baby recipes. So I am again with instant cerelac. This time i...

Advertising

Explore this site

  • ►  2017 (16)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2016 (56)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2015 (33)
    • ▼  December (23)
      • How To Remove Your Cardiac blocks? Easy to remove ...
      • How To Quit Smoking With The Help Of Ayurveda
      • Remedies for Acidity
      • Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Dark Circles under eye
      • Beauty Benefit's of Sandalwood
      • Remedies of pomegranate
      • Remedies of basil leaves
      • Remedies of honey
      • Custard apple uses for hair
      • Ayurveda serum to regenerate your hair
      • Ayurveda bath powder
      • Marry Christmas...
      • Weight loss remedies
      • Protect yourself from pimples
      • Treatment for lip cracks
      • Ayurveda shampoo
      • Treatment for cold & cough
      • Today tips of Ayurveda
      • Healthy drinks
      • Should eat this daily..
      • Treatment for diabetes
      • Treatment for Acidity
      • How to relieve from kidney stone
    • ►  November (10)

Popular

  • Dry fruits ladoos and dry fruits milkshake/Evening snacks 2
    Dry fruits ladoos and dry fruits milkshake/Evening snacks 2
    Here is my daughter's another healthy evening snacks. Thanks for each and every person without you I can't reach this step. once a...
  • Simple Fish gravy/Nei meen kuzhambu
    Simple Fish gravy/Nei meen kuzhambu
    I am not big fan of fish but used to make this gravy often because this is my keeper recipe. Also can make it quickly. This doesn't...
  • Dal veggie soup for kids
    Dal veggie soup for kids
    As winter arrives I started giving soups in evening for my daughter. Yesterday evening I gave dal veggie soup dhe loved it so want to shar...

Lable

snacks Home Ayurveda Kitchen Special pressure cooker baking Ayurveda remedies homemade stuff sweet Ayurveda treatments Hairfall treatment Skin treatment basics cookies ladoo ragi toddlers recipe baby recipes milk cake deep fried goodies dry fruits gravy milkshakes wheat flour Cerelac Drinks breakfast instant jaggery kozhukattai poha sooji vazhai poo Ayurvedic kitchen recipes chat custard powder dal gram dal leftover recipes milk powder thattai thattu vadai variety rice Muskmelon almonds avarai kai besan flour biryani biscuits cashew cauliflower chow chow cleaning coffee condensed milk dessert fish fried goodies friedrice ghee groundnuts halwa khoya murukku mushroom no bake non veg oats paal kova pista pizza potato ravermicelli rice flakes salna sambar seedai sesame seeds side dish for rotis soup spice powder strawberry stuffed goodies summer special tamrind thattu vadai set upma urad dal vadai wheat

Copyright ©2016 Tasty Masthi